Service Level Agreement (SLA)
For a recruiting software − cvMaster
1. This service agreement is offered to a customer who purchases a subscription for the cvMaster recruitment system (hereinafter: "the customer"), for cloud software services, provided by JobMaster Ltd, private company No. 51 2968181 (hereinafter: "the service provider"), that operates software services for recruitment processes management (cvMaster) (hereinafter: "the recruitment software", or "the recruitment system").
2. That set forth in this agreement is binding, and its provisions shall prevail in any dispute between the parties, unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Any change or supplement to this agreement shall be valid only if made in writing and signed by the parties to this agreement.
The aim of the agreement
1. This agreement is intended to formalize the elements of the service in connection with the provision of professional training, maintenance, and technical support services for the recruitment system.
2. This agreement shall remain in effect as long as the customer is a subscriber to the recruitment system software, all in accordance with the agreement and the details signed between the customer and the company, as appearing in the order form for the receipt of the software services (hereinafter: "the order form"), and as long as no alternative agreement has been produced by one of the parties to the agreement.
3. It is clarified that this agreement does not replace current processes and procedures as set forth in the order form, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The period of the agreement
1. This agreement shall come into effect starting from the date of signing the order form by the customer, and it shall remain in effect until the date of termination of the agreement between the parties in accordance with the dates as set forth in the order form and/or as long as no notice has been received for termination of the agreement between the parties.
The scale of the service
The service provided to the customer by the company includes:
- Recruitment management software.
- Professional training that shall be supplied to the customer after purchasing the service, and subject to the conditions of the subscription.
- Technical support in the event of a malfunction, subject to the working hours and the conditions of the subscriber.
Responsibility of the parties
1. The customer undertakes to transfer, on the date appearing in the order form, the payment for the services that it purchased.
2. The customer undertakes to independently back up the information relevant to it. At the end of the subscription period, the customer may download a CSV file.
3. During the entire period of the agreement the service provider undertakes to keep the customer's information, and not to make any use of it. The service provider undertakes not to give information about the customer to any third party, except in accordance with the provisions of the law.
4. The service provider shall keep the information for the customer for up to one year from the date of termination of the last agreement between the parties.
5. The service provider undertakes to provide technical and phone support at a high level of service, as well as solutions for malfunctions in the system.
6. The center for phone support and support by means of email shall operate on Sunday through Thursday, between 09:00 and 17:30 (not including Holidays and Holiday eves).
7. If additional support/implementation hours in excess of those specified are required, it shall be possible to purchase an hours bank service, in accordance with the use tariffs (support and implementation) that appear in the service price list, that is updated from time to time.